Monday, June 10, 2013

Web 2.0 Evaluation

The Web 2.0 tool that I would choose would be Ubidesk Online Collaboration. https://www.ubidesk.com/
It is an online resource where students can share files and documents anywhere and to anyone. Ubidesk also allows students to work on documents at the same time and share ideas faster. I would use this online resource if I was having my students work together in groups when they are creating projects or doing work from home. This online resource helps students to work outside of class without having to meet face-to-face.

One of the accounts I have never used before if LiveJournal. I really enjoy using this tool because it is an organized way to keep me information, my opinions, and my thoughts. I also think that it is great because it can be accessed from anywhere and does not require any outside resources such as a pen and paper. Another account that I find interesting and useful is my Delicious account. I had never heard of this website before I was enrolled in this class. I am excited to see what I can do on this website and the features that are available to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment